Friday, September 19, 2008

Wanted: Lifeguard

After a near-death experience in the shower, I now understand the value of co-habitation! I always enter the shower closest to the faucet, a habit I have been told in the past is backward, but has worked for me thus far. For some reason, today I entered the shower from the "correct end" and nearly killed myself! An initial slip startled me, and I could hear my mother's voice echoing, "You need to have non-slip strips in your tub!" As I tried to regain my balance, I started to fall again... with the shower curtain and rod in my hand! Now, I'm slipping, balancing the shower rod... and being scalded with hot water! I thought of crying for help, but knew my cat would have nothing to do with my heated situation.

A dreamy man surely would have come to my rescue. Maybe it's time for a want ad.

2 comments:

adsfd said...

if you fall in the tub again, just yell out and i'll be there hah!

Mona Lake said...

HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!

;)