Friday, September 5, 2008

Mail Men!


Got the mail today! One item. A fancy, 24 page mini catalog from Kohl's for the "Men's Wardrobe Sale (September 4-20)." "From Khaki's to cufflinks, it's ALL on SALE." Sweet!

I flip through the pages and look at all of the male models. Of course they are all attractive, but the guy on the cover doesn't really "do it" for me. Not discouraged, I decide to "shop."

Here's my list:

I'll take the guy in blue on page 4, the guy in the black jacket in the upper right corner on page 9. I suppose I'll settle for the guy in the sweater vest on page 11, and I'll have "lunch" with the guy on page 17 in the upper left corner. However, none of them will require more than maybe a clean pair of underwear when they go to the kitchen to get me a glass of ice water... so keep your wool suits and I'll take four pairs of boxer briefs in black.

Apparently those aren't on sale... I can't find them anywhere. And what are the prices for these guys anyway?

No comments: