Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Two Weeks Notice

Beautiful day today! Hard to believe that it's the middle of September! I was outside in my bikini reading a book! Thought I would get a little color back to my secluded skin and enjoy the weather while it's still warm.

Getting a tan is part of my grand scheme to feel as lovely as possible when my cousin and I go out of town for a show in a couple weeks. It's terrible how much I neglected myself last month. Not a single day of planned exercise... all I can recall doing that was strenuous was hiking with my Uncles, and hauling 50 pound bags of birdseed. And boy... what a difference 30 days makes!

I haven't had a night out with my cousin in a couple years. He was being held hostage by his controlling asshole ex-boyfriend during their torrid relationship. And thank God they have finally parted permanently. So, I'm excited to be seeing him. To be leaving the STATE, and to be going to a great show.

I'd like to shed a few pounds and firm up a little new found flab. Get back to the habit of being a woman. Not having anything to look forward to for five months has led me into becoming a haggardly hermit! The last time I even tried to look "pretty" was for my date with Patrick... and what a waste of makeup that was! This time... I'm going shopping for a new dress, new sexy shoes... getting a fresh hair cut (it's been eight weeks), and celebrating my femininity! I'm bustin' into my emergency money, and damn't, I'm going to feel good about it!

I've managed to work out daily and have upped my torture time to 45 minutes. I'd love to get my treadmill over here and go into a two- hour -techno- trance a few times before we leave, but that would require enlisting the help of a man... unless I can find a way to take it apart. It's currently in the upstairs of my mother's house and it is far too heavy to manage alone. As much as I dislike stationary cardio... I found that I was more able to stay focused on the treadmill. Probably because I'll bust my ass if I don't! I want to look HOT for our adventure in two weeks.

And... if I am going to try to get a job at a Strip Club at the age of 37... I have to bring my "A" game!

No comments: