Thursday, September 11, 2008

Death Bed?

So I'm not feeling well. Felt a touch of something coming on the last few days. I think the "cooties" finally settled in late last night. Because I have an interview tomorrow morning, I decided it best to rest today.

Apparently I'm dying.

Mother and Auntie Sal (the bitties) are out grocery shopping. I was supposed to join them, but cancelled. They have called me every few minutes to see if I would like regular orange juice, pineapple-orange juice, strawberry-banana-orange juice.... butter with or without canola oil...yogurt... I told them I wasn't dying! But, apparently when you are out of work, and feeling a little weak with sinus pain... you become a high priority charity case. I suspect they will be roaring in the front door within the hour. Hopefully, without a priest!

2 comments:

adsfd said...

i like your writing style. keep it up...

Mona Lake said...

Thank you! Thank you, thank you!!!! That absolutely, positively, sure-as-shitly, means the world to me.