Monday, September 22, 2008

The HEAT is on!!!


Sizzling. Everything is sizzling HOT! Most of us know that once "kissing" begins... more seems to inevitably follow. C.F. and I have slowly begun to turn up the heat in our messages. And my mind is wandering, wandering!


It's a tricky thing, this "thing." C.F. and I had no intentions of becoming enthralled with each other... and somehow we have managed to do so. C.F. had written me a very heartfelt letter... confessing that he is involved with someone and felt that I should know, out of respect for me. He also said that he still hopes to make good on our "contract" to kiss. This is where I risk sounding like some scandalous whore, but, I find myself ready to take that risk. I don't know why fate led us together, and I'm not going to question it.


Truth be told, I'm "involved" with someone as well. My dear Irishman. And again, I'm not going to ask questions.


Both men are wonderful in their own ways... and I don't know what will happen in the end. But I do know that I have never felt so alive... and hungry with desire!

No comments: