Monday, September 15, 2008

Can I Hear YOU Now?


Okay... I get it. I GET IT! I really do... and I'm happy to get it, Mr. Upstairs Guy.


I've been riding a wave of contemplation... without a life vest, mind you for the last three days. And over the course of those three days... I've had calls come IN to me from people whom I love and respect and rarely talk to. The odds of them all calling me over the last 72 hours are incalculable...I'm not going to do my usual over-analyze crap... No. This time... I'm going to listen.


Very beautiful things are happening in my life right now... and with each endearing phone call... the choice I need to make in my life becomes that much clearer to me. This time, I'm going to keep my arms and legs inside the cart and all times... sit back; and enjoy the riiiiide.


I'm leaving you with this thought that occurred to me after reading a very poignant message... "New connections are beautiful... they are made for a reason. Don't miss it by trying to figure out what the reason IS... just accept the gift and enjoy what's inside the box." (tooting my own horn... I said that.)