Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bettin the Farm...


The rain continues here. Three days straight. I now have a precarious bulge in my bathroom ceiling where the water drips in.


I decided to make the best of it, and conducted a one-woman photo shoot in my backyard. Created some cool shots with a rusty wheelbarrow. Rather enjoyable, despite the dampness. Got some great feedback from a few people and had a nice conversation with my good friend Cortney and my "creative friend" about what direction I should take in my life. So far... it's unanimous.


So... I think I'm going to go for it. I think I'm going to bet the farm on: me.


I've never been so excited in my life... what a ride this will be.

1 comment:

Anon said...

Smiling re-e-al big, because...

...I know excactly what you're talking about!