Friday, September 12, 2008

Aye Theenk Aye'm Fahlling...


Ahhhhhhhhh...if only I could record cell phone conversations!


Manus just called me from a wedding reception. He's drunk. And Irish.


Have you ever tried to understand a drunken Irishman? Hell, I can't even understand half of my American friends when they are wasted! I did manage to piece together most of the conversation, yet it was still riddled with a lot of "Huh"s and "What"s?!


I discovered two things. Apparently Jager Bombs and drunken confessions of love are universal. Yes, folks, it happens everywhere... worldwide. Manus declared that he "thinks he's falling in love" with me. I wonder if he'll remember that when he wakes up with a pounding headache!

1 comment:

Anon said...

Jager Bombs, Jack-n-Coke, The Three Wise Men, Johnie Walker Black...

...it's all truth serum.

It's a wonder investigators don't put it to better use!