Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Good Night X

Well, I'm in bed, but I'm obviously not sleeping. C.F. sent me a goodnight message... as he always does. Each and every day since we "met." A good morning, some playful in-betweens, and a good night "x." If the laws of attraction truly exist, he should be at my door any moment.

We have confirmed arrangements to meet in a few weeks. The absolute details have not been worked out, yet, but it's a go to entertain the kiss... and whatever else feels natural afterwards. I've stayed pretty true to my intensified workout routine, and I can see that I am a little slimmer as a result. In fact, I put on a white blouse that had been tight weeks before, and it fit nicely. I'm actually dying to eat something right now, but I'm trying to curb my late night gorgings.

It's crazy to think that next week I'm going shopping for my big night out dress... and that maybe it will spend more time on the floor than it did on my body. Oh. Did I just say that?

3 comments:

adsfd said...

just kissing CF? I think you'll be kissing more than his lips, no? Lets hope so.

Mona Lake said...

We'll see! It is very exciting, yet complicated.

adsfd said...

what isn't complicated that's exciting? very little, in my opinion. hopefully he's packing the goods and you get what you want...that's all it's about.