Friday, September 5, 2008

Catch Me... I'm Falling


Anyone seen "Catch Me If You Can?" It's a 2002 film about Frank Abagnale, who by the age of 17, had posed as a lawyer, doctor and pilot. A true story. Granted this was before the age of technology made background searches as easy as a mouse click, but hell, I'm about to try concocting some bogus resumes and see if I can't just land a job as a Nuclear Physicist. Might be a hell of a fun way to try out my acting chops, and kill some time.

One major problem: funding my fallacy.

You see, this is why there is a conspiracy against me becoming wealthy. Anyone with this amount of intelligence, combined with sheer and utter madness and a charming smile would be tremendously dangerous to the world as we know it. Delusions of grandeur? Maybe. But it's much more entertaining than blaming my misfortune on an ill economy and bad luck!

No comments: