Friday, September 19, 2008

Riveting Plans

Good Morning Boys and Girls!

Made it through most of the night without waking! Woke up before the alarm! Maybe there is hope for me yet. I've actually considered making a schedule for my days to provide some sort of structure. Something I wish I had done, in hindsight. Most of my time has centered around my job search and contemplating the future... not making the most of the present.

An author was interviewed on Oprah the other day. I'm not a regular viewer... my mother called to let me know it was on in case I was interested. This author was a housewife who wrote a book based on a dream she had in three months. That means I could have written one book and been three-quarters of the way done with a second!

Today's agenda:

Breakfast. Check

Job search. Check

Workout.

Get some sun/read a bit of my book.

Complete some paper work.

Clean up the house.

Spend a little time with friends.

Get to bed before 1 a.m.


Riveting, I know!

No comments: