Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Breathless...


C.F. sent me a message right as I was finishing a grueling workout... and for a moment, I thought I was going to have to take a very embarrassing trip to the hospital! Our messaging has dashed, smudged, and erased any crossing "lines." Completely burning with unbridled desire... a mutual fascination of mind, spirit... and body.

There I was in my no-makeup, post workout ponytail, tank top and shorts... and he's now sending me photos of him... real time... as close to real life as you can get without trying to make love to your laptop. And he wants to see me... as is. See, us girls think men want or need to see us all perfected... with makeup and front-page hair... but more and more I hear that men prefer the natural. That's intimidating to do with someone who hasn't seen you physically at your best! I've sent him many photos previously... all carefully screened and edited of course!

But... I took a risk. This whole thing has been a risk. I sent him a photo... of me in my non-glamor glory. Then another... holding a note that said, "I think you are very sexy!" Followed by another note holding mug shot complete with Hollywoodesque sunglasses... lips puckered for kissing... and the note said "Dork" with an arrow pointing to my face. I've enclosed it in my post for your dorking pleasure.

Dorks. We love that we are dorks. Well, I should probably say like. But the dorkiness is just one of the many ingredients to this torrid recipe...

The rest I will save for my private savoring. I'm sorry... but I'm going to enjoy it while it is still fresh in my mind. Just know that we have been messaging each other for 6 hours...and I'm breathless.

5 comments:

adsfd said...

lol dorking pleasure. that can so be manipulated

Mona Lake said...

Absolutely!

I'm stopping by "your place" right now! Make sure your decent.

Anon said...

You're a lovely dork and he's a lucky bastard, lol!

Killer shot!

Mona Lake said...

You are too kind to me. Thanks!

Mona Lake said...

You are too kind to me. Thanks!