Thursday, September 25, 2008

Addicted to Love

I was actually going to leave my computer off for the end of the evening... but I had to go back for one last check for mail.

Poof! C.F. arrives in the IM! He sent me photos of him again... such a warm smile. A genuine face... so of course I had to chat! He's got some fancy computer that allows him to take pictures quickly.... so he sends me silly yet sexy streams of his current state of mind and place. To return photos... I have to hope my camera will allow me to press the button to activate the timer (it hasn't been the same since my photo shoot in the rain), place the camera... pose like I'm not posing... get the camera, camera cord, connect to computer... upload, fix the red eye that curses my blue eyes... search for the photo... and then send it. Needless to say it's not as easy going on my end!

I have gotten comfortable sending him photos in my natural state. Not one smidge of makeup... not even a quick fix of the hair. The nice thing about it is that I don't have to deal with that anxiety you have when someone you are hot for sees you in the morning for the first time! All we have left to worry about is if the chemistry is as strong in real life as it is each day and night we communicate.

I had a brief battle of the"what-ifs" and the "is he reallys" this afternoon. Wondering if he was really that into me and how could HE be that into ME. Didn't take long to consider the fact that he has a very demanding schedule and never fails to send me at least 10 messages! And his words... a man who wasn't interested wouldn't bother with them. And what would a man really want to spend this much time messaging a woman for, if he weren't quickly getting a piece of ass... if that's what he truly sought. Ego boost? Well... there's an ample supply of women out there to provide those! So... I'm sold!

Got a postcard from Ireland... from the Irishman... I really need to make the time to get his things together and mail them out. I'm wondering if he's wondering what I've been up to. We haven't communicated as much as usual the last couple days... another challenge with time zones and work schedules.

I'm quite a lucky gal to have two very sweet and endearing men "in my life." I can't get enough of them!!! I'd say I don't deserve either one of them... but I've definitely endured my share of heartless assholes!

No comments: