Thursday, September 11, 2008

Communication = Breakdown!

I'm utterly exhausted! Tried desperately to get a post in, however, I was being bombarded with people... good people... but a bit much for a little hermit nouveau like myself! So, in place of a lengthy, babbling, incoherent, rambling post... you will get a synopsis of the day:

1. Dropped off paperwork for job I would like to have.

2. Exchanged emails with my creative friend.

3. Chatted with Manus, my Ireland friend.

4. Got a phone call to schedule an interview for a job I don't remember.

5. Got an email from my "father" who apparently didn't remember I was his kid from 1976-2008. More on that later...

5. Met with Gail about tuition and/or job training for an hour.

6. Had an email marathon with my creative friend.

7. Made arrangements to see a show with my Cousin friend.

8. In pops Manus on the chat...

9. Watching "America's Got Talent"

10. And my aunt is on the phone... for almost two hours. (Items 6, 8, 9, and 10 were occurring simultaneously!)

11. Booked a grocery shopping trip with Two Bitties and a Gimp. (My mom and aunt= bitties, the Gimp is Gloria... she's recovering from knee surgery. I'll be the only shopper under 55.)

11. I'm getting cooties. Started in the throat... now nestling into my sinuses. Wearing a sexy hoodie with the hood on for warmth despite the thermostat reading 67 degrees.

12. It's ten after 4 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!

My oh my do we have lots to talk about!

5 comments:

adsfd said...

funny that you do an hour by hour listing as well...i think that means we're prob. both insane.

Anon said...

My head is absolutely spinning...

You can handle diverse people simultaneously and give them each your full attention.

Are you God?

Mona Lake said...

Jonas,doll,I'd be crazy with you any day...

Mona Lake said...

I think it's called ADD Scott. But they didn't have it back in my day... back then you were just a SPAZZ.

Anon said...

lol! I haven't heard that since the 80s! And then they didn't shoot you full of drugs...they jus' made fun of you...

Thank god there's a grassroots movement to make "retard" a badge of honor.

(I always wanted to ride the short bus!)