Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm Having CHIPLETS!


I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!

Broke down and did the open-close... open-close-open "what's there to eat" thing with the refrigerator and cupboards. I didn't truly want to eat. But, in order to be fair, I took a Ziploc bag of chiplets* (potato chips that did not survive life in the original bag) out of the cupboard and french onion dip out of the fridge. The chiplets made it difficult to totally pig out, and my cats were hovering about for handouts... so I don't think a terrible amount of harm was done to my cholesterol levels, nor the size of my ass. However, a food coma is also unlikely. Damn't!

*I, Mona Lake, officially take claim over the word "chiplets" and any variations of this word. If you are going to use the word chiplet, you must donate $5. After donating this $5, you are free to use the word chiplet as you will... Your donation will ultimately result in the creation and purchase of more chiplets, and therefore support the existence of both Mona Lake, and the chiplets themselves!

No comments: