Friday, September 19, 2008

"K" stands for...


Oh am I ever smitten with C.F.!


We have exchanged over 15 emails today... and the flirtation level has intensified. Instead of insinuations, we have progressed to saying the "K" word. Kissing! And oh would I love to kiss him. He's so incredibly charming. He has decided that my feet look intelligent, despite saying he's not one of those guys that has a thing for feet. He thinks my feet are "happy, smart, and free-spirited." So, I attached a photo of my feet with "Thinking of you xx" written across the top of them. Pretty creative way to flirt, I thought, and so did he.


He responded with a cute message and a photograph of him in which he is smiling mischievously and looking downward. It is absolutely adorable. When I asked what he was thinking or what he had just done, he said that was the look he would likely have after we kissed. Like a smitten school boy after his first kiss!


We may be seeing each other in October... and I cannot wait to KISS him!!!!!!

No comments: