Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Pain of Painting II


Oh my aching back!!


I taped off a kitchen and bathroom. Painted two coats in the kitchen and one coat in the bathroom. All of that bending and twisting has me bent and twisted out of shape!


My ego took a good jab too! My friend's mom stopped by to check out the project, and she definitely hates the tile (I had nothing to do with that!), and was NOT crazy about the paint color I chose. There weren't a lot of options to work with! I am confident that the bathroom will look amazing, and the kitchen will at least look 100 times better, once I get the cabinets finished and the hardware replaced!


Considering I have not met the client in person... this added opinion is cause for nervousness! I could land some future clients and work if she is happy. I'm not sure what will happen if she isn't! I've never been displeased with my remodels, and have a 100% satisfaction record thus far. Either this will be my first flop... or my visitor couldn't see the vision of the completed project.


If you look at the photo... you can see that this isn't an easy task. I'm hoping to have it completed tomorrow, then I will offer a before and after! Unfortunately, without accessories.

No comments: