Thursday, November 6, 2008

Epiphany! (#3,402)


I'm naughty. Up past my bedtime. Guilty. Grounded! However, during my dishonorable attempt at sleeping... a stroke of genius brushed across my empty canvas of a brain.

AH-HA!

I've got it. I've finally got the gist of my first book. The basic subject matter has been the front-runner for years, but the approach had escaped me until about 14 minutes ago.

Having an unruly, untamed, and unfulfilled mind, such as mine, requires one to leap out of bed and begin processing these random and uncontrolled thoughts. Otherwise, I'll be left to toss and turn while they twist about throughout my cerebral cortex.

And since I have purged myself of them, I will now leave you, my dear friendly readers, to be tortured by the wonder of what it is this mad, mad, mind of mine is up to...

Sleep tight!

No comments: