Monday, November 3, 2008

Are You Experienced?


So, I'm not asleep yet. But, all is not lost!

I "went to church" tonight: watched Joel Olsteen at midnight. His message is always oddly relevant to my current state of things. Tonight he was talking about being a "bounce back" person... someone who does not break under the pressures of misfortune. My weekend away from the world was intended to do just that: bounce back.

I made a serious attempt to fall asleep after the show. However, it failed.

So I job searched. Sundays aren't the best days to look for new postings. Most employers do not place postings over the weekend. Fortunately, I did locate a position that was posted late afternoon Friday, and I applied. It's only part-time... but I'd love any reliable income right about now! The position is, ironically, a Case Manager Assistant for an unemployment office. I definately have experience! And wouldn't I love to be working again!

No comments: