Monday, November 3, 2008

Domestic. Bliss?


In support of my "new" attitude, I spent the majority of the beautiful, and oddly warm, afternoon cleaning my house. The entire house. Nothing sets the stage for a new beginning like a fresh and sparkling house. The piano got the Orange Glo treatment. The bathroom floor had me on my knees, and the poops were scooped from the litter boxes. Melon candles were burning and a warm breeze slid through the curtains. Ahhhh...

I left shortly after completing my domestic duties, after getting my car jumped, that is. I finally put another call out to the shop, since they hadn't returned my call. I'm hoping to get this wiring thing solved before the end of the week. Unless I'm going to get an Honorary Mechanic Degree, I'd like to put a stop to my professional-level jumper cable activities! And, since I'm going to have a new job soon... I'll surely need my car to be reliable and raring to go!

I just finished mending a sweater. I had purchased it last year. A nice feminine classic black sweater. However, the first time I tried to put it on, the neckline tore in two places. I figured taking it back would not be an option and had tossed it onto the top shelf of my closet to slowly disintegrate in the land of forgotten clothes. My new "broke as hell" status made resuscitating this little beauty a necessity. Last year, I was in the process of shedding a few pounds, so I kept my wardrobe purchases to a bare minimum; which means if I don't make do with what I have now, I will be bare!

After completing the repair, I gathered up some sweaters from my winter clothes box, and tossed them in to the gentle cycle. An odd thing to do, considering it was 67 degrees today, and expected to be 70 tomorrow. At least my warm clothes will be fixed, fresh and ready when the real chill comes on.

So here I sit. All of my domestic duties are done. So where is my bliss? Where is the charming, chiseled, semi-cocky yet strangely charismatic, dark-haired sex God? Did he not get the memo? Did I forget to send out the "You are cordially invited to toss me about the bed" invitation?

THE POWER OF SUGGESTION!

Just received a text from an "ex" containing the word "sex"... Hmmmm.

To be continued.

1 comment:

Edu Lawless said...

Owww... If you wear a custome like in this pic I'll not allow that you to clean the house ... think about more interesting things to do... very sexy!
By that I see in your pics 'parts of me' and in the others pics I think that you are a kind of "fetisher woman" =D... Wow I like it! Sexyyyyy....

KISS'es

Edu