Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mission: Complete!




My work with the rental town home is complete! Today was spent touching up the paint throughout, repainting the railing, and cleaning up the materials. My client was on-site and not only did she ask if I would do more work for her, she has also referred me to another client, and encouraged the tenant that was moving out to hire me to do her work at her new home! Can't beat that kind of working relationship in our economy!

My only regret is that I didn't photograph the bathroom before and after, as that is truly my best work. I also wish I would have taken more photographs of the kitchen at different angles. But, I do have some evidence of the changes, and definitely word of mouth, which is still the best form of advertising in any form of business.
It feels so good to be finished! Mission: complete!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are Truly Handy. Perhaps you've found your calling.