Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dear John,


What a concession speech from John McCain! I've got to say that I was very impressed with his graciousness, and was almost moved to tears when he asked us to rally our support and get this country moving again. Mr. McCain addressed his defeat like a true gentleman. I'm proud of you, John.


Not only am I grateful that all of the campaign pain has ended, I am grateful for the hope that much needed change is going to take place in our country. I am grateful to have the opportunity to vote, and to see that so many fellow Americans embraced this freedom and let their voices be heard.


May this historical election bring about new found inspiration, positivity and change. May the people of America continue to take an active role in the reestablishment of the pride and prosperity America was celebrated for.


p.s. Thank you for voting.

No comments: