Monday, November 17, 2008

Hope on the Horizon!


What a great day! Hope is on the horizon...


As previously mentioned, I scored an upcoming interview this morning. After noon, I headed out to help a friend sand kitchen cabinets, and negotiated that into a remodelling gig!!!!! That's exactly what I intended to start a business in... before my job got yanked out from under my feet! This means: 1) I have another client for references, 2) more pictures for my portfolio to show future clients, 3) possible referrals, 4) potential future business in her other rental units! Of course, this most importantly means I have something productive to do, that I'm also very passionate about!


And if I may put the proverbial cart before the horse, the part-time job I'm interviewing for will just cover my living expenses, while leaving me plenty of free time to pursue, and provide services to, future clients in my own business ventures.


Works for me!

No comments: