Saturday, November 8, 2008

Creative Minds Want to Know!


Today's economy demands creative means of survival! In an effort to find a way out of my financial hell, I have just posted two ads on Craig's List. I'm offering fitness training, and help getting one's house ready for the holidays. It's a little scary, I must admit. These days, you have no idea who's nuts and who isn't, but I'll be able to find ways to keep me safe. Hopefully, I'll get at least a handful of responses, and generate a little much-needed cash.

My mother's friend has apparently tried contacting 30 people to get her leaves cleaned up. "Why didn't someone call ME?!" I declared!

"There are a TON of leaves. You sure you'd want to do that?"

Do I WANT to? Not really. But, come on! I don't want to lose my house or my electricity either. That's the joy of life. It isn't always about what we want! You can bet your sweet patoot I'll be raking "a ton" of leaves next week!

So far, so good with the car! Hooray! That's one worry down... 35 to go!

No comments: