Thursday, November 6, 2008

Holed-up. Wait a Minute!


I'm still up.

Figured I'd tackle a few financial fiascoes this morning. One being my cell phone bill, which has doubled due to text messages sent to me from Ireland. Apparently, whether I read them or not, I still get charged the 20 cents. Once I received that information, I sent an urgent plea to the Irishman to place a cease-fire on my financial well-being and chill with the text messages. I can't afford an increases in costs. Unemployment does not offer raises!

I'm now eagerly awaiting the arrival of 9 a.m. My mortgage lender office does not open until then. I need to find out why my payment is suddenly $40 more this month, and if this is a permanent increase. Again, with the bone-chilling winter snow steadily on its way, bringing with it ENORMOUS heating bills... I can NOT afford my other bills to increase as well.

In need of bird seed, yet again, I am tempted to put a plea out for a donation of wild bird seed on Craig's List. This is not a good time of year to "cut them off," as they are likely to perish in the winter without my provided sustenance. These birds sometimes go through 40 pounds of seed in seven days: approximately $70 a month! Being one that never asks for help, I'm not sure that I will go through with it, but the thought has been on my mind the last two days. I'm in the HOLE! Thankfully, not too deeply yet, but new solutions must be found immediately to prevent me from being swallowed up by it!

No comments: