Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Eve


Good morning, readers! Are you all ready to vote? Ready for this campaigning to end? Let's get out to those polls and put a new face and new hope into the White House! I don't believe either candidate will be able to undo the wrongs of the last eight years, but I don't feel things can get much worse. Positive change MUST be on the horizon! So please, get out there tomorrow, and let your voice be heard by VOTING! NO EXCUSES! The government has been making excuses for years now... look how well that worked.

The first day of my "schedule" isn't going exactly as planned, but I am off to a good start. I've already had breakfast, read my emails, searched for jobs, and phoned into unemployment. It's nice to have my eyes open and feel awake so early in the morning. The sun is out. My spirits are up...

A great job is on the way! Right?

No comments: