Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tonight, Oh Yes There Was A "Jailbreak!"


Finally! I escaped!!!! Tonya called this afternoon, and I met up with her and 6 other people for dinner. One of her friends opened a quaint restaurant about 25 minutes away. And, wow, was the food fabulous! What a thrill to be out in the world, AND eat a great meal that I didn't have to cook myself!

I wore my sexy black skirt. I had purchased it before my trip to see C.F. It was originally intended for him... but I thought it might be too dressy for our meeting. And there it was... waiting for its debut... its grand entrance into the world. So I put it on, with some hot fishnet stockings, knee-high boots, and a sexy-secretaryish purple sweater. I felt pretty. Sexy.

On the way there, Tonya sent me a text saying the place wasn't as fancy as she thought. Too late! I sent her a message back saying: "Well... I'm already in the car, in a skirt. Maybe someone will get under it!?"

Unfortunately, we were the only group in the place... and everyone was coupled up, except for Tonya and I. And when she called me her "date," I thought I might die! I'm not giving up men yet, people!!!!! And if I ever do, it will be for the convent, not a woman!

No comments: