Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh Sooooooo Hot!


I had a HOT evening.

A spicy evening.

And, oh, was it satisfying.

You can't count on a man pleasuring you... but you sure can have a hot time with Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wings.

Ah. The single life.

After enjoying delicious chicken wings, I returned home with my "guitar teacher." He helped me move some chairs into my empty bedroom upstairs: the future "jam room." And then I attempted to play a C chord on the guitar. It's rather funny watching the knuckle on my middle finger bend and wobble like it were made of rubber! I didn't have any success with it tonight, but, I will try again tomorrow. I had trouble with the G chord, my first night, and had it mastered the second day. So, I am hoping my fingers cooperate.

I wound up being up all night last night. Would have been asleep by midnight, but I had received a call from the Irishman, and from Brian. The Irishman may have lost his job. We didn't get into the details at all because his phone ran out of credits. He had asked if I wanted him to come this weekend! What? I'm thinking he'd get here and then not have money to get back! And, I don't have enough money to support two people. I don't have enough money to fully support my own existence right now. It would be nice to have the company. I'm a little nervous about turning into a recluse! That would be tragic!

Thankfully, I have some appointments tomorrow. So I will be leaving the house again! I hate being cooped up! I'm not the coopin' kind! There's a big beautiful world I want to explore out there!

No comments: