Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Drag... Racing


What a drag!

I'm trying not to have an endless pity party, but I'm really running out of gas here. My friends are too busy, my bank account is too empty. I'm struggling to find things to do. I'm lonely. Bored.

For some reason, "R" is not talking to me. I have no clue why, and left him a message inviting him to talk about it. All I can figure, is that when he asked if I was looking for a relationship, that he didn't like my answer. I was freaked out! It was too soon for that conversation! But, we went from talking daily, sometimes for over an hour... to not at all, with no explainable occurrence. He was a nice guy, and maybe down the road, I would have considered a relationship with him. He was just driving a little too fast for my comfort.

I went to the grocery store for excitement today. Took back cans and bottles and used my whopping $10 in food assistance to pick up a family-pack of ground beef, one onion, two bags of lettuce, two packages of grape tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, Diet 7-up, some coffee and tea. Not much, but I had no beef. "Where's the beef?!" Remember that commercial?

So, Brian left a message about dinner tomorrow. I need to go. Need to get out of here and back into the world. And a nice meal would be very lovely. Today I've eaten one small apple, and a bowl of homemade potato salad. Forced myself to eat both times. I'm so listless I don't even get hungry!!!

Oh, something has to give... something! Anything! I'm about to crash and burn....

No comments: