Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ahhh... Drunk People!

On the phone now with my friend who was already "buzzed" about two hours ago. I knew I was in trouble when I answered. Gotta love her. So many "f" bombs... my eardrums have been blown to bits. Why do drunk people feel the need to repeat things over, and over, and over, and over again! Hilarious! She's texting a guy that she "likes a lot" but yet continues with...

"Piss off you little fuckin' weasel headed fuck. I like him ALOT. You little fuck. You little fuck! I love him. I want to fuck him."

Now, I'm trapped in a "tennis match" of sexual-tension fueled text message readings and she is holding me responsible for coming up with the perfect response to get him over to his house so they can "do it."

"You're witty... come on!!!!"

Come on!?! I'm sober, in sweats, and half asleep... sheeesh! I haven't played the drunk hook-up game in years!

I endured 1 hour, 47 minutes, and 18 seconds of that! If I charged 99 cents a minute, I would have made $105!!!! Maybe THIS is my "calling!"

I need to start charging, recording this stuff or... start drinking heavily!

No comments: