Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stripped...


Now that I am officially done with school... I officially have nothing to do. I've been sending resumes and cover letters until my fingertips bleed all along... but now it's serious. I already have a resume and cover letter ready to be faxed first thing in the morning! I've worked since the age of 15, so being unemployed just doesn't make sense to me. Our job market is absolutely terrible! I've joked for years about becoming a stripper... do they have "Senior Night?" Or maybe the "Early Tits" special? Will the change fall out of my g-string? Will the Social Security checks cause chaffing?


A paycheck. That's what I want! A reason to get up in the morning, other than a full bladder or a barking dog. A reason NOT to wear flip-flops. A reason to drive my car and use up the liquid-gold gasoline everyone bitches about! PLEASE SOMEONE HIRE ME!

No comments: