Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fitting?

Well... the poll has closed regarding what I need most: a good job, a good man, or a good screw. Out of 2 voters, there is a tie between the good job and the good man. If I would have put that up today, I would have added "to get off her ass" as one of the choices!

I did a little job searching today. Found one potential job, however I would be commuting an hour and a half round trip. Not terrible, but a possible pain in the ass in winter. The add was intriguing because it focused on the camaraderie of the staff, importance of a fun environment, and treating the clients well. I agree!

The address was posted. This would give me an opportunity to make that important connection and turn in my resume personally. Not being able to make an initial impression is something I have seen as a definite obstacle to securing employment. There is only so much even the best of resumes can say about you! I'll have to take a trip to the closet and see if any of my "business wear" fits properly!

1 comment:

Anon said...

Cameraderie, fun environment, treating clients well...

You're gonna be a stripper after all?

Sorry. Couldn't resist. You can spank me later! ;-)