Monday, August 25, 2008

Pre-interview Madness!


Like a bratty little kid on Christmas Eve... I won't go to bed! I'm excited that my life might change for the better tomorrow with my pending interview and that is what is ultimately keeping me up. Luckily, it isn't until 3:30 p.m. so I won't have to walk in there with bags under my eyes!!!!

My mind is reeling with all sorts of questions. I'm getting worked up about stuff that doesn't really matter at this time. One of my bad habits! I'm worried about whether or not I'll get tired of the commute (hello... you don't have the job yet!). Will the hours conflict with my dating life? (Hello!!!! Again, you don't have the job yet... and you sure as hell don't have a boyfriend!) Do they offer insurance? 401K? A decent salary? Will I like the people I work with? Do I have a sufficient wardrobe to last a bit, or do I need to spend my first check on work clothes... Do I remember how to work??!!!

No comments: