Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Man-tastic!!

Yowza!!! I've hit the manpot, I mean, jackpot!!! Thursday is going to be a man-tastic day! I have the cable guy coming between 3 and 7 p.m., an old boyfriend from high school to fix my A/C around 3:30, and Mack is coming by at 7:30 p.m. for our first date! I'm not too concerned about the cable guy. The last one was definitely not a looker, and the only thing good I can see coming out of dating a cable guy is free HBO. As far as the high school boyfriend... well he ditched me for senior prom because he and his ex made a pact to go together, so I dumped him. We haven't really seen each other since. He's divorced. He's asked me out a few times, but they were all last minute and I was already busy. I see no harm in going out with him, but I'm not sure there would be a spark. Our relationship was never "consummated." Now Mack... that's the one I'm concerned with! How am I supposed to be ready for our date with other boys coming in and out?? What will I wear??? Mack and I will be having our first phone conversation today... sounds so junior high!

Better get Boyfriend Boot Camp in high gear! Got some sun earlier and am working out as soon as I sign off. I'd better practice walking safely as well. I fell UP the stairs today with my laptop in one hand and bills in the other! Quite painful! If I had a boyfriend, he could have laughed at me...

No comments: