Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Nose Knows...


Oh, for the love of... MEN. Mack hasn't called as he said he would. I'm wondering if Thursday is going to happen. I can't stand it when people don't do what they say they are going to do. (Sigh)

Meanwhile, Derek has been messaging me all day and sent me new pictures of himself. He is just so damn cute! He has the most beautiful nose. Nose??!!! You ask? Yes, nose. I have always had a thing for noses. I cannot provide you with any profound reason for my nasal affection... I just love a great nose. If he would just get his act together and come and visit, I might forgive him for being a knuckle-headed kid.


I was asked out today. Live. In person. By someone I was in no way, shape, or form, attracted to. I felt terrible for saying no, and fibbed. Said I wasn't ready to date. Are you kidding me??!!?? I'm dying for a date!!! A knock-your-socks-off make-out festival!!!! Come on guys...

No comments: