Monday, June 30, 2008

Hittin the Books, With Mack's "Good" Looks

I've solved my sleeping dilemma. It took a trip to the hospital on Saturday, and who knows how large of a bill! Whatever the amount, the peace of mind and ability to rest is well worth it.



Mack and I have tentative plans for Thursday. I have absolutely no idea what to expect. He's one of those guys that isn't blatantly attractive, but has the potential to be damn sexy once you get to know him. At this point in my life, and search, I'm trying to be as open-minded as possible. Truth is... if you lined up my ex suitors, there isn't any rhyme or reason to them. I'm not really into blondes. That's about the only thing you wouldn't find in line.



Today was the first day of my LAST class. I swear I would love to know what classes the hot guys take. They aren't the classes I take, that is for sure. There were 5 guys in my class. Two that were cute, but neither had any magnetic, magical man powers over me. I just wanted a little "scenery" to enjoy. Hell, for the amount of money I spent on the class, there should be Chippendales dancing every hour on the hour.



A/C guy was a no show tonight... so I guess I'll be hot and bothered in every sense of the words until it is repaired...

No comments: