Monday, July 28, 2008

Takin Care of Business!


The nice thing about living alone is that you can do whatever you want and not have to answer to a soul. The bad thing is... no one is around to tell you to get off your ass and get on with your life! I was in a bit of a "funk" Saturday night and into late afternoon on Sunday. Stuck in my pajamas. Leaving little messes here and there, like Pig Pen. I've managed to cover my coffee table with nail polish bottles, bills, an empty Diet Coke can, and a planner with no plans in it. I have papers strewn about the dining room table, dishes in the kitchen... clean and dirty. Sequined flip-flops by the front door and clothes on the dresser. Too add to the ambiance, my cat puked on my bed. I'm a literal mess!

Deciding to make an effort to repair my state of mind, I got up early this morning and got right to business. The sun was shining, and my spirit was a little brighter. My work for class is done. EARLY! I'm a true procrastinator. One of those people who's genius surfaces under pressure... so this was shocking and new to me.

Nick is on the DL... the dick list! I had sent him a message on Saturday night, asking if he could "come out and play." And I heard nothing back. Until today. It was a lame excuse, and we know each other well enough that I find his dishonesty to be rather insulting. I'm over it.

However, it appears that Mack and I will be seeing each other on Wednesday night! After I get home from class. Looks like I will need to do a little tidying up!!!! I'm wondering how I will be able to transform from studious-girl to sexy woman before he arrives at my door! Maybe twirl around the room; like Wonder Woman? I hate to sound like a slut... but I have plans to ravage him. At LEAST once. I'm ready to cheat! On myself! (I'm the only person that I have had relations with as of late!) Mack and I enjoyed some naughty banter in a chat... and I am ready, willing, and able to get right down to that business!

No comments: