Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Truth... or DARE?"

Mack had a show today at 3 p.m. I wanted to go, but I thought that would be a risky move. Besides, it was two hours away, and I really don't have many single friends accessible. I surely wouldn't have showed alone! We haven't spoken since our date, and I am okay with that. He did mention quite a bit going on before he leaves Monday... I'm also not one who likes to be smothered, therefore, I refuse to smother another. I would be lying if I said I wasn't anxious to see him again. He's a great kisser and 6'4" tall. I haven't dated a guy that tall in about 12 years... and there is just something so nice about the way a man that tall lines up with your body. He has a great build as well. Not too skinny and not all "roided out" with muscles and veins exploding everywhere. Our flirtatious game of "Truth or Dare" resulted in me sitting on his lap... he was like a comfy chair, only I was lusting after him!

Here is a sample of our "Truth or Dare" activities...

Me: "Are you attracted to me?" Him: "Hell yes!"

Him: "Have you ever hooked up with one of your brother's friends?" Me: "Hell No."

Me: "I dare you to kiss me on my neck." Him: Kissing very seductively, and then whispers, "How many times?"

Him: "I dare you to kiss me." Me: Sit on his lap, wrap my hand behind his neck, and really lay it on him. A good ten minutes of face-sucking occurs here. Very, very, enjoyable face-sucking.

Me: Giggling. Looking around the room. "I dare you to throw me up against the wall, and kiss me passionately." Him: Picks me up. Throws me up against the wall behind the couch. The cushions are flying and so are the tongues. It's getting dangerous...

Somehow we managed to restrain ourselves.

I've had mini-flashbacks of these heated moments... and I wouldn't mind another game! This may seem silly, but not everyone kisses well, or has great chemistry... I've been tortured by such beings in the recent past. What a nice surprise he was.

He's going to be gone for a week... fingers-crossed that I see him again soon.

No comments: