Tuesday, July 22, 2008

B4

Oh my head hurts. What the hell am I doing?

Nick stopped over last night. Late last night. And was he ever attempting to solve the riddle that is him. I'm feeling a little pressure here. The more that he opens up to me and allows himself to be vulnerable... the more responsible I feel I have to be in regards to his feelings. I'm not a heartless bitch. Never have been. I just feel like I'm going to hurt him... I know this is the roll of the dice that we all take when we entertain the idea of a relationship... but, why does this feel so serious?

I can't help it. I'm dying to see Mack. We really did have a great time together. However, he's contemplating moving to Florida. Again, why worry about what isn't... but, I still think it would suck. I've just got to see what another date would be like. And I want to do it soon. Before I get too bogged down with my final project. Before I get a job. Before he moves to Florida, and before Nick gets me cornered.

No comments: