Monday, December 29, 2008

Where is the Crazy Gunman?


Where's a crazy gunman when you need one?

Seems our world is full of crazy people that wander around shooting innocent people in movie theatres, toy stores and at family Christmas parties. Yet, millions of people lay in wait for someone to put them out of their own misery. Why don't they volunteer their services to those who could truly use them?

Like me.

I went to sleep at a decent hour, for the first time in weeks, yet here I am, wide awake a mere four hours later... at 3 a.m. Please shoot me! I truly can't take this sleeplessness much longer! I remember learning about the debilitating affects of sleep deprivation in psychology, and I'm also aware that not getting enough sleep depletes the immune system.

This means I am one semi-crazy, half-dead duck!

And I'm up poisoning your minds while you innocently rest in your beds!

No comments: