Monday, December 22, 2008

That's Hot?


"Unemployment" has made AOL's "Hot Searches" list.

I'm hear to tell you that there is nothing hot about unemployment! Scarlett Johansson also made the list. I'm not into chicks, but I'm sure the guys would argue that "hot" more accurately describes Ms. Scarlett.

I guess if you try to justify the hotness of unemployment, you might argue that you get hot walking the snow covered streets looking for a job because you can't afford to drive your car. Or, you might get hot from the frustration of sending out resumes, or searching for jobs that don't exist. Your feet might get hot, in the middle of the night, from the wool socks you are wearing because you can't afford to turn the heat up. And, I guess the same could be true for your hands and head. Sleeping in a hat and gloves is also likely to cause some late-night hotness.

So there ya have it. Not only has unemployment ruined my future plans, it has also ruined my argument that there is nothing hot about it. Shit!

Maybe I should stick to Scrabble. That's hot!

No comments: