Wednesday, December 3, 2008

REJECTED!


It has been less than four hours since my telephone interview transpired, and I just received my "Dear John" email to inform me that I was not selected as one of the finalists in the continuing interview process.

Normally, I would say this really sucks, however, I have to say it's kind of nice to know your fate so quickly. Hell, it took them five weeks to get to the telephone interview stage. At least I don't have to wait another five weeks to find out that I didn't get the job.

How will the bills get paid? How will Santa come? Lemonade stand? Nope. Too cold, and hot cocoa is too expensive. Car wash? Again, too cold. Can't donate my eggs. It takes too long and mine are about to expire anyway. I wonder how long it takes to start a catfish farm? Seems like the start up cost wouldn't be too bad, but since it's winter, I suppose I'd have to clear out some furniture to make room for the indoor pond. I could get knocked up, but I'm not sure the state-funded support is going to be there, and I'm not much for children as meal-tickets. Besides, I'd like someone else to share the dirty diaper duty with me.

Hmm...

Well; there ya have it. Not sure what lies ahead, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared shitless!

No comments: