Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dreams


I just wanted to write a quick note to all of you lovely people.


In twelve hours I will be attending my FIRST college graduation... at the age of 37. I started college at 18! However, a lot of life, and a little silliness interrupted my coursework through the years, so my four year plan turned into an eighteen year plan.


No matter what life threw at me, I had always wanted to finish, and I NEVER thought this day would come. But here it is, and I'm finally feeling like I've done something. I have fulfilled a dream.


My message: never give up, and never forget. Things may not go the way you have planned them to, but you may always pick up where you left off. Sometimes I think we live in a world full of distractions... always pulling us in so many different directions that we easily forget which path we were on. Don't forget to honor who YOU are and what YOU truly want to do with your life. We only get one chance.


Thank you for your friendship and support.

1 comment:

Anon said...

It sounds like you're ready for that party then!

Celebrate YOU and ENJOY every minute of it!

I'll tip one back for you today!