Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Good Date? Really?!

Went on my Sunday date. The results are in:

I might just go on my first second date since entering the online dating arena!

Woah!

This guy was the first I had gone out with without excessive amounts of emailing. In fact, I didn't even know what he did for a living, and I must say, this is the way to go. If you get wrapped up in too much messaging, you miss out on the "natural" ways of getting to know each other and go into a date with all of these preconceived notions and expectations.

He was cute. We had similar life experiences. He has never been married and has no children and he mentioned that he wants to get married and have kids. Hmmm.

He did seem to be a little nervous. I was his first online date. Apparently, his family has been pressuring him to get dating and his sister in law actually signed him up to the dating site. We had good conversation, and parted with a hug.

"I hope we can do this again sometime," he said.

I hope we can too.

No comments: