Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Fox Hole




I'm back from my date...




I have to say he was cuter than expected, which has been the case for my last three online dates. Not a bad thing, except the rest of the good date goodies seemed to be missing. This fella appeared to be super nervous, was totally unfamiliar with sushi and chopsticks, and told some tales that seemed a bit tall.




Me... I felt pretty, and I was completely comfortable, unlike I felt last week. I kept thinking that if I just would have stuck with my standard ponytail and worn this outfit last week,that maybe things with the good guy would have gone better. But yes, that's a trap, and I'm trying not to fall into it.


Unlike the reported lack of chemistry from Mr. Last Week, this guy not only praised me, he said I looked like Megan Fox(right photo)! I have little clue who the hell she is, but I do know that she has been the "it" girl for men to dream about and rumor has it she is taking Angelina Jolie's Goddess throne. I'm not going to say I'm mad about him saying that, but I will say I'm more inclined to believe he said it in the hopes of winning me over. Considering my girlfriend just yesterday said that when she saw me last summer I reminded her of Jeneane Garofalo (left photo)... I'm gonna guess this guy was hoping flattery would make my skirt fall off.
I can say the food was absolutely amazing and there were many handsome men about town, but, for me, this date, well, it wasn't hot. Seems to be a nice guy, but not for me. So here I sit, in my cute skirt, camisole and cashmere cardigan, typing to mysterious strangers on a Saturday night...
Ah the single life.

2 comments:

Glen Hartjes said...

Keep looking, I know you will find the one you that is right for you.
So sorry about your mom, hope the treatment goes well.

Mona Lake said...

Thanks, Glen! Happy to say that mother is doing very well so far! Keep sharing your beautiful photos.