Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Money Shot... I Think Not!

Okay... brace yourselves...

Wiz Man calls Friday, only after I said, for the upteenth time, that texting is not my thing. The conversation was fine at first. He wanted to know if i were free Saturday or Sunday for a second date. Then something went terribly, terribly wrong:

"Send me a picture of your boobs. Full frontal."

What the hell?!! Hell no!

Gratuitously, I reminded him that such behavior would be inappropriate, and refrained from cussing him out. I mentioned something about boundaries and he redirected the discussion, briefly.

"Okay. I've got to go in a minute, but let's play a little Q&A for a minute." He said.

He asked some routine-ish questions, as did I, all the while wondering what the hell this guy was really up to. And I soon got the answer to that question, without even having to ask:

"Sooooooo," he says, "spit or swallow?"

How about a kiss... as in kiss my ass, pervert!!

There ya have it. Proof positive that this guy is a definite no go. Just a definite NO all around.

4 comments:

Glen Hartjes said...

Yikes!!! Run, do not walk, Run away from this one. Do not acknowledge his phone calls or text, he is bad news. There are plenty of fish in the sea, consider him one of the Carp in the river, a bottom feeder at best... You can do much better!
Just go slow...

Anonymous said...

Oh MY! I am speechless.

Anonymous said...

Yep he’s a keeper alright. Now did he sneak up on that question, you know like tomato or tamato, potato or patato, spit or swallow, over easy or sunny side up, or did he jump right in. Wasn’t that a line Tom Hanks used on Meg Ryan in “You’ve Got Mail”? No my mistake that was in “You’ve Got Tail”.

Virgtastic said...

Glad you tossed this one back into the sea.