Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Oh Baby... just you shut your mouth!"


In honor of Boyfriend Boot Camp... I laid out in the sun to give my skin an inviting glow. I jammed-out to some David Bowie... China Girl. Had a mosquito bite me on the ass. Glad I didn't have a date tonight so there was no need to explain the constant butt scratching. I'm sure that isn't attractive. I then decided to clean the house. In my bikini and flip-flops. I was secretly hoping to have company tonight. Mack and I had chatted and I thought he might be in town. Well it's after 3 a.m. so I'm going to guess that isn't happening!

Derek, "The Younger Man," messaged me tonight. I had put a new picture on my profile. Kind of an artsy one of me gazing out a rainy window. He went on and on about how beautiful I was and how he really wants to meet me, blah blah blah. I told him I was tired of the waiting. I've never been a fan of people that constantly SAY they are going to do things. My experience is that they rarely do. He's told me this so many times I can hardly stand it. Oh Baby... just you shut your mouth...

Received some texts from John. Random. Haven't seen him or heard from him in weeks. I think he's looking for a romp in the sack, a roll in the hay, rendezvous, booty call, piece of ass... whatever description you prefer. He keeps asking if I'm still up, but won't say why. I think texting in place of conversation should be illegal for anyone over 30. I'm feeling bitchy. I just sent him a text asking if he was still awake.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo HOT tonight.
(The A/C is broken.)

No comments: