Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Naked Men Everywhere!!!

It's official ladies and gentlemen! When a woman is in her 30's... all she thinks about is sex. Mix those impure thoughts with the men-without-shirts heat of summer, and you have yourself one big batch of horny! Yesterday, while sitting outside chatting with a friend (ironically talking about the BIBLE), a young guy without a shirt on forced me to run back into the house in fear of going to hell on a fiery express train!! He was deliciously chiseled. Innocent. While driving home... two more half-dressed, muscle-bound morsels. Today... I found myself in a meeting, sitting across from a handsome guy and almost laughed out loud at the sexual tension. He arched his back, puffed up his chest like an alpha gorilla and stretched his arms out; making sure I was able to admire his strong, protective, "throw you up against a wall" biceps. He was posturing himself to assert his manhood, and I wisely looked away to prevent myself from saying, "Ya wanna do it, don't ya?"

I can hear you all screaming, "WHORE!" but quite the opposite is true. You see... I have this delusion that I still have hope in finding a significant other/monogamous sex partner/husband type fellow. However, as most any single woman knows, this poses quite a challenge. And, I, Mona Lake, have some rather unique dynamics working in my mission to have meaningful sex before my breasts are sagging and my ass is droopy! I have yet to act upon my dirty dirty thoughts. Hell, I'm not even actively dating right now! The closest I have come to dating in months is exchanging sarcasm-soaked emails on a free online dating site. It is the sheer hilarity of my lacking sex life that inspired me to share my experiences with the world. In order to provide my readers with every juicy detail, I will protect the identities of my future victims!

I look forward to unleashing my madness... I leave you now to spend the night with some Kickin' Cheddar Pringles...

No comments: