Wednesday, June 25, 2008

...the Younger Man

So I've been flirting online with a man that lives a few hours away. We "met" online. He's 24, and still trying to make his way in life. He has none of the typical offerings that most women seek. He's unemployed, just broke up with a girlfriend and moved in with family. His credit sucks... and sometimes so does his attitude about these things. But his intellect, and wit are very seductive. We've been "talking" for about a month now, and something about him makes me desire him. The mystery. Only guessing how it would feel to kiss him. He's tall and thin, has dark hair, green eyes, and nice full lips. He thinks I'm sexy and that makes me feel sexy. Feeling sexy when you have been single and waiting for the "right" man to come along is crucial to a woman... to me. Will I meet him? Would I be able to accept that he would not likely be someone that I would marry, but allow myself to enjoy his company? Am I ready to share my mind and body with a man simply for a lustful fulfillment of desire?

No comments: