Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spilled Coffee and Old Blueberries


It's 10 after 6 in the morning... and I've already been to Tennessee and Texas with my childhood friend, all the while trying to dial my real ex from Texas as my cell phone fails to allow me to look it up in "contacts." I was dreaming, of course, then awoke to the alarm clock going off at 5:33!

This should be illegal.

I drug myself directly into the bathroom for a shower, only to be confused by the one clock I hadn't switched the time on. For one moment, I thought I could crawl back into bed for another hour. Not so. Bliss is so brief under the lonely darkness of a pre-sunrise morning.

While in the shower, my cell phone alarm went off... I GET IT! I'M UP!!!

After I got out of the shower, the smoke alarm went off from the steam. I'm REALLY up now.

Progress to my "waste not want not" breakfast of instant vanilla pudding made from milk that's going to expire, and blueberries that are from August of 2008...

and then to my spilled coffee.

It's dark and raining. And, I'm off to do an "expo" for work. I have no clue where I am exactly supposed to be, or really what I'm supposed to do... after I get there.

Hopefully my mishaps have already mishappened...

1 comment:

Virgtastic said...

One of those days... ;)